Search This Blog

Followers

Monday 8 August 2011

Boring

Now dont get me wrong...i love life...but mine is so incredibly boring! All ive been doing this summer is being either on my laptop or out in the boring countryside. lol. i dont know what you think but i think England is extremely boring... well where i live anyway....i want to live in a big city when im older...where stuff actually happens! The only thing that happens around here is a tree blows or..a cow moos. something boring like that.....i cant wait till im 18.

2 comments:

  1. I would love to go to england, i love the countryside, I live in Australia, alot of stuff happens here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a teen in England, too, and I agree, it's so boring here at the mo. Wait till next year though, and we host the Olympics!
    www.thegirlwiththenotepad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete